Our client is a very busy dealership in a coastal tropical town on the Gove Peninsula, Northern Territory. They require a Full-time, experienced, parts interpreter and for the right candidate, the package on offer will be well over $75K!
This is a busy, multi-franchised dealership environment, providing new and used vehicles, service, repairs and accessories for a range of vehicles. The majority of work is Toyota 4WD’s, followed by Nissan as a distant second. This is a fair workplace with a high level of comradery, where your experience and opinion are valued by the whole team, including your supportive management.
The lifestyle has much to offer: Beautiful surroundings and fantastic lifestyle, far from the rat-race in big cities. The community of around 4,000 is welcoming, supportive and close-knit. An idyllic and safe place regardless if you are single or bringing up a family. Camping, fishing and outdoors activities are always available and there are a number of festivals and community events through the year.
The position involves all aspects of a busy dealership parts environment with both genuine and aftermarket parts. You will be working in a team of 3, equally responsible for all facets of the parts department including front-counter service, phone orders, ordering and freight unpacking.
As the main point of contact with both internal and external customers (both in person and over the phone) you need to deliver efficient, knowledgeable and friendly service. Consulting and assisting them with product (parts / accessories) information and queries.
Working hours is Mon to Fri, with a regular half day on Saturdays (paid as over time).
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in the parts environment in the automotive industry, preferable with genuine parts. Toyota and/or Nissan dealership experience will be highly regarded. General knowledge about 4WD vehicles is essential.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail - Meticulous with paper work
- Good administration and computer skills
- Friendly and professional personality
- High level customer service skills
- Open driver’s licence
- Physically fit and able to practice safe lifting when required
WHAT’S in it for you?
- Relocation assistance available
- Heavily subsidised accommodation in a comfortable fully furnished housing with AC
- Uniforms will be supplied
- All you need is clothes and your fishing gear!
- Hourly rate will depend on experience and can be negotiated. OT rates will apply.
- The owners are happy to arrange a month's trial if you wish - Return Airfares will be supplied for you.
What are you waiting for? This opportunity doesn't come along often, send me your application NOW!
Note: This position is open to all Australian Residents with no work restrictions. As this is a permanent position, we are unable to process applications from candidates with working holiday visas or those seeking visa sponsorship.