Our client is a leader in the design and construction of sporting and recreational facilities and has been servicing Queensland, the Northern Territory and South East Asia for 30 years. Their clientele includes schools, sporting clubs, childcare centres, recreational centres, business, councils as well as private residences.
The workplace is an open office environment, where everybody contributes to an upbeat, yet professional work environment. Quality and Safety are high on the priority list, regularly updating and monitoring company procedures to industry standards.
What does the role entail?
Reporting to the business owner, your role is to facilitate accounts and payroll, using MYOB software.
Here are some things you will be doing on a weekly basis
- Process payroll and invoices
- Reconcile invoices to creditors statements
- Debtor and creditors control
- Prepare payment runs for creditors
- Prepare reports and BAS
Being a small office team outfit, you will also need to assist with other administration duties
Your working hours are fulltime office hours (No weekends)
Skills & experience needed:
To be considered for this role you need the following skills and attributes:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Strong attention to detail with a high-level data entry accuracy
- Highly organised
- Solid computer skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Professional and friendly disposition
Good Interpersonal and time management skills are essential in this position, as is the ability to work under limited direction.
- Full-time hours
- Supportive and Safe Team Environment
- Solid and progressive company
- 55-60K salary
This position is open to candidates with unrestricted Australian work rights. Unfortunately, we are unable to process applications from candidates seeking sponsorship in Australia or those on a Working Holiday Visa