Join an established, successful and respected industry leader in the design and distribution of aluminium systems
About your new employer
This family-owned company has risen from a humble beginning some 40 years ago to a respected market leader in the design and distribution of innovative aluminium systems.
They supply the architectural, industrial and home improvement markets covering every state and territory in Australia.
The culture can be described as dynamic, friendly and inclusive where anyone who demonstrates dedication, commitment and the desire to develop their potential has an opportunity to be recognised and promoted across the business. In fact, the majority of senior management are held by employees who have been promoted from junior ranks.
About your new role
We are looking for a professional sales person – A high achiever to take on the following responsibilities within your region (Tully to Port Douglas + Tablelands)
- Effective Account Management
- Sourcing and converting new sales opportunities
- Maximising sales and trading margins
About your attributes
To be successful in this role you’ll need the following;
- A proven record of sales achievement
- Strong customer relationship focus
- A good understanding of the building industry
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Knowledge of aluminium products is desirable
About your Benefits
In return for your commitment and hard work to the following is on offer;
- Very competitive salary - OTE 90K
- Genuine opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a national company
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Bonus Payments
NOTE: Please ensure to attach both Resume AND Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria in the advertisement.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Beattie on 07 4050 3888, quoting Ref No. SALESKB0318.