How to retain a Flexible Workforce in Challenging Times
Some sort of normality is actually starting to take some shape!
Restricted businesses are s-l-o-w-l-y re opening their doors and are welcoming their staff back, but there are several uncertainties regarding how to move forward including:
- What is my ratio of staff needed to satisfy current my service demands?
- How many permanent staff can I engage without sacrificing profits?
Labour hire/temping solutions are very effective and businesses owners will be in control managing their payroll expenditure.
The benefits of temp/labour hire employees remain consistent for employers in both buoyant and challenging economies:
- Get specialised skills for all industries and work-types
- No permanent commitment while you evaluate the performance and fit of potential employees
- Adjust your business more easily and quickly to workload fluctuations eg. projects, leave periods or your seasonal peaks
- Maintain staffing flexibility in these uncertain economic times
- Transition high-quality temps and contractors to permanent status, with ease and certainty
- Reduce your salary bill, overheads, and employment risks
Signature Staff can provide you with staffing flexibility, with high quality, cost-effective Temps and Contractors across all specialist work-types and locations. These may be office support, hospitality, tourism, and labourers, or more specialist contractors within the trade, construction, and logistics industries. Timeframes and pay rates are very flexible depending on the skills and length of the assignments.
To acquire no obligation quote you can contact us here or fill out an enquiry form to receive a FREE quote!