9 Steps to Remember when Writing a CV
- Format Guidelines – The length of the CV and the formatting you choose i.e font
- Name & Contact Information – phone numbers, emails, blogs and websites
- Career Objective – Let people know what your goals are
- Education – list the education that you have completed
- Employment Experience/Related Experience – list your previous jobs
- Volunteer Experience or Community Involvement – employers like to see that the job-seeker is community aware.
- Related Skills – what are the skills you bringing to the table.
- Interests/Activities/Accomplishments/Extra-Curricular Activities – what do you like to do
- References – you can but don’t have to write these on your CV
To view the full article please email: email@example.com
Author: Vlasta Eriksson