COMBINE YOUR RETAIL CAREER WITH INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
We are looking to recruit highly motivated and customer service focused retail assistants, assistant managers and managers to join this exciting global industry.
There has never been a better time to apply for a job on cruise ship. Despite the poor state of the world economy, millions of cruises are taken every year and almost every ship sets sail at full capacity week after week. New cruise ships are still coming online at the average rate of seven per year and the ships are getting bigger and better with some ships now including shopping malls, water parks, ice skating rinks, golf course and even go-kart tracks as part of the on-board facilities. Cruise ships employ thousands of crew members performing duties identical or very similar to jobs at hotels, resorts and retail outlets.
- Save a substantial amount of money over a short period of time as expenses such as food, accommodation, laundry and medical are taken care of whilst on-board.
- Travel all over the world, follow the sun and meet new friends
- You are paid in US dollars and you do not pay tax on your income
- No more money wasted on bus fares or petrol – take the elevator to work
- Career progression and increased earning capacity within a large, global organisation
- Minimum of 2 years retail experience
- Experience with merchandise such as jewellery, cosmetics, perfume, watches, fine gifts or similar are a definite plus
- To succeed you must be energetic, sales oriented and prepared to work long hours.
If you see yourself as the adventurous type, who wants to see the world, meet people, and experience new horizons, register on our website www.signaturestaff.com.au and apply for this position on-line. If you require further information please call Sait on 0410 808 286.
Once registered, you can request our Working on a Cruise Ship information brochure