This position will see you managing the installation and maintenance of Private Automated Branch Exchange (PABX) equipment for small, medium and corporate businesses in the Far North Queensland region.
- Manage the delivery of PABX telecommunications systems for businesses
- Manage the installation and maintenance of voice and data networks for business clients
- Conduct assessments to determine any faults or repairs, alterations required
- Deal with clients in a professional and respectful manner
- Log any work completed and ensure that paperwork is distributed according to procedures
- Provide Account Managers with technical information and assistance in preparing quotes and proposals for potential clients
- Communicate with clients in order to offer suggestions for new systems
- Work alongside clients and other multi disciplined teams to coordinate network management strategies
The successful candidate will have experience with the following systems:
- Ericsson BP250 and applications
- Mitel Communications Director
- NEC systems
- 6+ years experience in configuring, implementing and maintaining PABXs
- Experience with Telstra products and services way of working
- ACA licence preferred
- Data, Networking, VOIP knowledge
- Ability to work as part of an effective team
Apply online to be considered for this role, or contact Mats at email@example.com or on 07 4050 3888 during office hours.
All applications and queries regarding this and all of our positions are treated with the strictest confidence.