Working in this popular, locally renowned restaurant, you will play an integral role in the preparation of a range of dishes inspired by local fresh produce. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills from seasoned professionals.
- Prepare a variety of dishes
- Taking direction from senior Chefs
- Preparing & cooking cuisine according to property recipes
- Assist kitchen staff in maintaining high cuisine standards for customers
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent) essential
- Previous larder experience is essential
- Good communication skills
- Strong larder experience
- Permanent residency in Australia
Submit your application online today to join this renowned Port Douglas restaurant.
Tags: Chef, Employment, Employment Contract, Far North Queensland, Hospitality, Job, Job Advertising, Job Search, Looking for Staff, Port Douglas, QLD, Recruitment, Recruitment Agency Cairns, Recruitment Cairns, Signature Staff, Vacancy